9-13-2009

Campfire Call Transcript - September 13, 2009 ABOUT THIS TRANSCRIPT: This material has been taken from transcriptions of the weekly conference call called “The Campfire,” facilitated by the Tribe of Firekeepers and delivered through an oracle named Sonoktar. It is offered to you in service, and you are welcome to share it with others if you wish. The weekly conference call is free, open to all, and organized and transcribed entirely by volunteers. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Delivered through Sonoktar, September 13, 2009 Opening Transmission: [Opening Was Given But Not Recorded] Questions Asked: QUESTION: Oh gracious Source, my question is how to avoid an energy hook that does not resonate with my vibration anymore. Games and shame-based comments do not get my “Mommy” attention anymore to fix the situation. Am I on the right track to silently send blessings to the intrusion or the intruder and be on my way? RESPONSE: “What you resist persists. What you resist becomes the basis for your actions. What you include, you can transcend. In other words, if you include it, if you allow it to be part of reality but not all of reality, then it simply becomes another piece of the picture - another name at the table and you can go on. But if you resist it, if you resist the existence of something, if you try to make it so that it is not part of your reality, then you will have to do a great deal of work to make that illusion seem true. And that thing that you are tying to extricate or exclude will become the center of your universe because you have to work so hard to make it go away. Your dilemma is that the nourishment that comes from your core is being sought after, it is trying to be accessed by whatever it is that is penetrating your life. You are resisting that because you wish to preserve your nourishment - mainly to protect it - so that it is available for your priorities. However, when you allow it, accept it into being part of Creation, you will find that your nourishment source is much greater than that penetrater and that unless you take your energy and let it be dominated by the issue, your actual scope of attention is capable of being much grander than any one particular issue and you can allow it to be part of things. It will take some of your energy. It will take some of the nourishment. It is seeking nourishment. Let it have some of the nourishment, and continue on your way. But what is occurring is that you are having a difficult time trusting how extensive your ability to nourish actually is, and the world is trying to tell you that it is actually much, much more extensive than you believe; so you are having to trust and allow something to be present which does take from you. But allow it. Allow it to take. And notice that when you simply allow it to take, it just becomes one more pig feeding from the trough. And you have a great big store of grain and you can simply fill the trough again for all the pigs. And, of course, pigs are wonderful, blessed creatures. We are not saying it derogatively. It is that they are the ones who come to feed and receive so that they can give back in many ways. So, consider yourself to be part of a flood of nourishment that comes from Spirit through you into the world. Some of the moths that will be drawn to that flame will be trying, frustrating, perhaps in great need, but none of the moths is capable of putting out the flame. So you do not need to protect yourself against that. It is more that you are learning about how to be a flame, how to be a source, how to be a giving place. And a primary thing that will help you in doing that is to recognize when you are putting all of your focus on one problem, and then spread it out. Simply, spread out your focus to many places of need. And then that will help you be balanced again, and you won’t have to exclude or have a campaign of any kind against one of those places that is needing your support.” Seeker: “Thank you. I also have a second question. As our soul grows, does our soul energy name change? And also, if it is appropriate with time, may I have an energy reading on my soul name?” RESPONSE: “The name often does change at this level. The name beneath the surface may not change. But it is not always in service to speak the primary name because Earthly Being is often about mystery, and the discovery of the mystery, and the attainment of the clarity that comes from living. And we would not want to shorten that trip. Your question - what is your soul name, did you ask? Would you speak a few words, please, on any topic?” Seeker: “Yes. This is Mary Jo. I am holding the light as a light worker here. I have had a name that has come up for me for many years as a soul name. It’s ‘Mah-Li-Hah.’” RESPONSE: “Take that name. That is a beautiful name. That is a very beautiful name. If you have encountered that name already, then you are, indeed, endowed – well-endowed. In this moment we would call you ‘river that carries fish.’ You are a river that carries fish; you are navigating the rocks, the boulders, the rapids. But you are abundant. You have enough flow, enough water, that the fish have many options for which direction to carry themselves as you navigate the rocks, so it is quite a joyous adventure to be part of your crew. And you yourself are filled by life. Life is all around you, life is in you. And ‘Mah-Li-Hah’ is a beautiful blessing.” QUESTION: I have a daughter, Mary, who left this plane in favor of a walk-in. The walk in is a high percentage service to self. She refuses to have any kind of relationship with me, and I wonder how long this is going to last and what I could do? I love her. RESPONSE: “When you love a Being, serve what they truly love. Serve what they serve, and that will join you together in love. If you fall in love with a frog, turn your energy into whatever it is that the frog values - that the frog worships in its daily life. If you fall in love with the sun, turn your attention to what it is that the sun serves as it moves through its great, great orbit. Your ‘walk-in,’ as you name her, has a temple. She has constructed a temple. The walls of the temple are impenetrable, which is one of the objectives of a temple - [it] is to create a sanctuary, a place that is not penetrable to the outside world so that there can be some kind of a purity of focus inside the temple. If you are allowed in enough to see the altar, to see what it is that she, inside of her temple, is worshiping, then bring something to that altar. Bring something of your life, of your energy, of your gift to that altar so that your energy adds to whatever it is that she is dedicated to. Help that purpose, empower that purpose, serve that purpose, and that it will allow you and her to have the same focus for some time - to be literally serving the same point of focus, and you will be united in that commonality. But if you try to drag her away from the temple or distract her, then you will be seen as divisive - that you are creating a division between her focus and the outside world. And then she will, in her own being, most likely have to choose the temple rather than whatever it is that you are drawing her to, outside the temple. That has been the issue. So you turn your focus to serve the altar at whatever temple she has created. Celebrate that, knowing that every creation is a flower of some kind and that you do have things that can add to that place. And then celebrate what that place is and give to it, learn about, come to understand how you can serve, and then that becomes a gift for you in your life of discovery. And it may take some time before you are invited in enough to even see the altar. And, of course, we are speaking in metaphor. But if you are invited in, even into the front door, even enough to see the coat rack, take the opportunity to celebrate that coat rack. Use it, polish it up, assist it so that it is very clear that you are there on the terms of the temple. You are there to contribute and celebrate whatever it is that lies at the center of that temple, and then you will be welcome. And especially as the mother, you have a very great impact on your child, whether it is apparent or not.” Seeker: “She says I’m not her mother.” RESPONSE: “Probably…- [you could use] extra caution.” Seeker: “Is this a common thing for walk-ins?” RESPONSE: “No.” Seeker: “No.” RESPONSE: “You mean, is it common to have walk-ins or common for this dynamic?” Seeker: “No, is it common for them to be self-serving.” RESPONSE: “Well, they simply have changed universes. They have changed focuses. It is as if you are not part of their world the way you were for the other Being.” Seeker: “That’s true. It’s been really hard.” RESPONSE: “Every mother gives their child to the world, eventually, whether it is on their death bed or when the child first leaves the house and never returns, or sometimes gradually through the process of decades. And it is always hard, for every parent. Celebrate what you have created. And let it be in its temple.” Seeker: “Okay.” RESPONSE: “Remember about the coat rack.” Seeker: “Yes. She doesn’t let me in at all. She won’t even talk to me so I don’t have a chance to do anything.” RESPONSE: “Do not go as her mother, go as somebody interested in the temple.” Seeker: “Okay. I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just be friends. You know at least she’d be in my life. She doesn’t allow that either.” RESPONSE: “What are the other questions?” Vibrational fairy name reading for Glenda QUESTION: I would like to know if you could give me my vibrational fairy name. RESPONSE: “Speak some words, please.” Glenda: “My name is Glenda. I’ve been on my road to enlightenment, off and on all during my life, but on this road solid for four years.” RESPONSE:Chay-Yi-Lah-Yah.Chay-Yi-Lah’ is your essence, your name. ‘Yah’ is the flowing forward of that into the world. You are like the spring of that which climbs towards elevation by engaging life. Chay-Yi-Lah-Yah.” QUESTION: Greetings, Sonoktar. It’s a pleasure interacting with you again. I have a couple of questions. My first question is, a man named Edgar Cayce who was a channel that helped heal many people - he knew of an herb that helped ease the addiction to smoking. And I’ve read a lot of his books and I can’t locate that herb. Can you tell me what herb or combination of herbs might help me stop smoking without biting my finger nails and without biting peoples heads off and make the withdrawal symptoms a little bit easier to take. RESPONSE: “We are not sure what words he gave. There is a kind of a dark, bushy herb [that] has black bristles, small black bristles, that is made into a powder and tastes bitter on its own but is often made with water into some kind of either paste or soup or something that can be drunk. And that would occur with the liver cleaning itself out, which would ease your heatedness - [the] temperature of your temperament, so to speak. It is bitter. It is black before it is ground up, and then it is often combined with water. It may be another culture that gives you the connection. In other words, check not only with your own indigenous healers, but the healers of other cultures, other places. And tell them that it is for liver, the heat of the liver - to help the heat of the liver to dissipate. Self-hatred. Self-hatred is so natural for human beings. How many times have we done something that we could have avoided, that indeed did have repercussions. How many times did we act in a way that came from a place and a part of us that is not who we are truly, and yet that action did define us in the world. It made us come to be that person who we are not. Naturally, there is great frustration from that. Naturally, over time, there is created a residue of resentment against the self for the times we have chosen without truly connecting to our Source before acting. So there is a buildup of that kind of residue of resentment against the self. That is called self-hatred, and that is like a tar on your heart. It is like a chimney that has had many fires and has burned soot against the edges and now the chimney is not even entirely available as a chimney to ventilate because of the amount of buildup. And yet, it is still functioning. You are still very much functioning. You are still very effective in the world. And what it is now that is your greatest challenge is not the challenge of the others or the frustration of situations with others, but actually only the buildup of your soot of resentment against yourself - that tar that makes your chimney be strangled - that must be stricken off of the walls of the chimney, healed, broken up, chipped off. You must forgive yourself. The best way to forgive yourself is to turn your pain into beauty. Turn the things that have brought you the most pain, and turn them into flowers you can give to others. If you were in a war and you killed others, write a book. Write a poem. Create a piece of art. Make it available to the others, showing you what your heart wishes for now regarding that. If you were in a relationship and you were painful in your act - as many egos are in moments of terror such as coming apart from another you have connected with - and you did things in that time that you have guilt around, turn that into poetry. Turn it into a gift. Give a story to a younger person of what you did and what you learned form it. And then it becomes a flower. That pain becomes a beautiful thing in the world and that chips away and cracks another layer of that soot off of your heart. You are a great, great resource and a big part of the reason you have so much to give now is because of all of the wars you have been through - various kinds - all of the lessons you have learned a hard way, and yet your heart remains true. You have the voice of the heart alive, pulsing inside of the chest. You have a great deal to give. Give it, one Being at a time, one place at a time, one conversation at a time, one art work at a time. That is our gift.” QUESTION: You were talking last week about the pipeline between ourselves and our ancestors. My great-great-great-great-grandfather lost his head on a guillotine in the French Revolution. And he had two sons that the local Catholic priest smuggled into Canada before he lost his head on the guillotine and I am a descendant of one of those brothers. One of the brothers dropped off of the map - our family thinks got influenza, got sick and died, and I’m a direct descendant of the surviving brother who came over in the early 1800’s. I have this really close affinity with Native American peoples and I’m thinking at that time in history, the chances of him marrying a Caucasian woman is probably slim. I have dark skin, I was lactose intolerant as a baby which happens more to Native Americans than it does to Caucasians. Can you tell me if I have Native American blood in me? I feel like I do. Or is it just part of my spirit that is attracted to the Native Americans? RESPONSE: “You are attracted. However, when a human being acts, they never act independently. They are always acting as part of a larger team or a larger situation that gives a context for that action. No thing is separate from everything else. Part of what you act with when you act is you act with a kind of an energy field that includes the native traditions, native energies. In other words, you are part of a team effort, and part of that team is the native strands of energy you speak of. So in one sense, your larger family does contain that ‘blood’ so to speak. You would realize that if you worked with a group of humans on a project and some of them or one of them was native, of native blood, you would find that you worked very well - very synergistically - with that group. And so, that is why you feel akin to that blood, but we do not see an actual blood trace from the native side into your blood stream from the vision we are given.” Seeker: “So it is more of a spiritual connection than it is an actual blood connection?” RESPONSE: “It would appear that that is the truth, yes. But it is not spiritual in that it is theoretical or intangible. It is actually tangible, but you work in team with those Beings. That is what makes it so alive in you.” Vibrational name reading for Robert QUESTION: I have a question and a request. The request is for a vibrational name. The question: I think I have an issue with or a problem with low self esteem programming, and I’m wondering how I can overcome that so I can reach more of my potential. RESPONSE:Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah. Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah. Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah. Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah. Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah. Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah – ‘the beat of the speaking drum.’ The drums have many purposes. The drums were designed to speak in various ways - one was to keep a beat, keep a rhythm, to unify the people. Another reason the drums were created was to transmit a message across a distance. For example, a high beat would indicate something different then a low beat or a slow beat. You are that kind of drum that was designed to communicate a message, to speak something outward, to make something be able to be understood by others so that there could be a transmission. Self esteem is the view or the opinion that the self has of itself. What we would say for you, as a gift, is to say that simply your self - as you define it, as you view it - is really not existent. In other words, you do not exist as you conceive of yourself. That is why there is this ‘self esteem’ issue. You conceive of yourself using a set of concepts, preconceptions, ideas that are simply not actually mapping to anything that is real that exists. And that is true of every ego. The ego’s beliefs about itself…. it is virtual. It is not actual. And that is why there is a fundamental insecurity there. You, as you conceive of yourself, do not exist. That is not who you are. So what you need to do - and it is a radical journey and most likely you are up for it - is to simply change your focus. Accept that who you think you are is not who you are, and it never was. You have been chasing, or rather relating to, a ghost, which is the concept of your own mind conceiving of itself using its own language, and it is a ghost. That ‘you’ does not exist. And it is no tragedy that it does not exist. Because what actually exists is a Spirit-flow, a flow of energy. And everyday when you get up, what actually gets up in the morning is a flow of energy, a consciousness, an awareness. And it has a vessel, it has a vehicle, it has tools, it has ways of perceiving the world, processing it. But essentially what you are is a consciousness, an awareness, and it is Spirit-energy that gives you your source. And as you come to align yourself with that reality - because that is a reality, in other words that ‘you’ does exist, you do exist as that Being – you will have a new kind of enthusiasm because you will be on a quest to understand yourself in a new way. And you will have an actual, real, living thing to examine and research and pursue and quest after. And that actual, real, living thing is you - your actual being-ness, rather than a concept about a concept made up by the part of you that has concepts. That is what the self image is from the ego’s perspective. And that is why it has been a ghost and it has been almost impossible for you to rally energy to even examine it. Because intuitively you know it is really not worth examining. But your spirit, the energy that gives you life, is very real and is very, very beautiful, very fascinating, very sophisticated and well worth pursuing as an area of examination. So turn your attention. Don’t try to fix your self esteem. Forget about that, drop it. Instead, come to know yourself as light. Examine the nature of the light that comes from you. Examine the nature of your heart. Celebrate it; use it in lots of different situations. And then you will know yourself in an entirely different way. You will be literally a different Being, and your self-concept will be very different. It may even be in a different language, as we have spoken to you before. Language defines what is possible to say, and you are seeking a whole new topic. So, perhaps let the language be light, rather than concept. See what happens, see what occurs.” Seeker: “I think I actually know what you’re talking about. I’ve been on that quest, but I didn’t know I had to just simply forget about the low self esteem issue, so thank you. May I request a vibrational name?” RESPONSE: “Would you speak some words?” Seeker: “Yes, my name is and I have - I am the father of two children...” RESPONSE: “You are the drum. Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah, Tuhm-Tuhm-Yah.Seeker: “Could you spell that, please?” RESPONSE: “You spell it.” Seeker: “I’m really bad at spelling.” RESPONSE: “Spell it in a new language. Let that be the beginning. How would that be conveyed, knowing that it is simulating the sound of ‘small, tight drum speaking across a distance.’ Seeker: “Okay.” RESPONSE: “Write it. Use a new language, a new alphabet.” Closing Transmission: “Dear wonderful companion, we are celebrating life here together. We are opening a door. And it is a door that most people, most human beings for many generations, have not even conceived of, much less actually endeavored to engage. It is a door that opens up new universes. It is a bold journey. At first, it will appear that many of the rules of your world are broken by doing it. In others words, to convene in this way, to use energy and consciousness in this way, is not following the normal steps of your life or your culture. But what we are doing is we are returning to an ancient, ancient campfire that is a human inheritance. We are creators, humanity, in our various forms. We are creators. And as we come together here now, what we are doing is creating an energy pool that allows us to tap into a new level of that creatorship. And we will be able to create new rules for each other and for our conversations and even for our worlds. The rules, the guidelines, the principles upon which we base our future discussions will be created by this group and then that will become like a flower that opens up into the world. Others will come. They will learn about what was created before, and that will create a platform for them to explore there own creatorship. It is not about the past or validating the past or proving the past. We are moving forward into an era of creation. We are starting with the heart. We are using imagination. We are weaving a field of love, and it creates a new kind of possibility for how human beings can relate to each other. Are you open to such an excursion, to such a journey as that? In-Tel-e-Mah-Wahr.” Copyright © 2009 Circlecenter This work is licensed to be shared under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works License. Details at : http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Recording Date: September 13, 2009 Recorded By: Kathy Thurmer Transcription Date: October 5, 2009 Transcribed By: Karin Editing Date: November 5, 2009 Edited By: Marianne Review Date: 12-25-09 Reviewed By Matthew Final Approval Date: 1-10-2010 Finalized By: Matthew E. Keywords: Parenthood, parent, spirit names, spirit name, walk-in, ego, self-esteem

Campfire_Transcript_09-13-09 -Blank-FINALIZED.RTF

You need to be a member of Tribe of Firekeepers to add comments!

Join Tribe of Firekeepers

Email me when people reply –